My name is Allison, I am a Marine wife and have lived in Michigan, Arizona, North Carolina, and California. I have 3 kids and 2 dogs so there is never a dull moment. I have a deep love for dog sports which led me to pursue training. I got into training with my dog Jax and we started competing in AKC Rally. Jax was a perfect young learner and was so patient with me while I learned myself what we were doing. He unfortunately passed away untimely. I have never experienced so much despair as when I lost my best friend. I never wanted to go through that again and thought my training days were over. That is when God brought me to Goose. He has forever changed my life and has motivated me to make my dream a reality. I want nothing but to make this bond a reality for all dog owners.
1. The 6-session training package must be paid for in full before the first session can be scheduled.
2. The package must be used within one year from the date of purchase. Any unused sessions will be forfeited after this time.
3. Only one reschedule is allowed for the entire package. If you need to reschedule a session, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled session time. If you fail to provide at least 24 hours notice, the reschedule will be counted as one of your six sessions.
4. If you cancel a session with less than 24 hours notice, or fail to show up for a session, the session will be counted as one of your six sessions.
5. If you wish to purchase additional sessions beyond the six-session package, please contact us to discuss pricing and scheduling options.
6. All packages are non refundable
By purchasing the 6-session training package, you agree to abide by these policies. If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please contact us before making your purchase.